1) Eggs more than 3-4 a week is bad for you
2) Always veggie options are much better than meats.
3) Oils are better than butter for cooking
4) Do not leave stuff on your plate. Always good to clear it completely.
6) Fat is bad. Avoid all fats.
7) Protein is bad. Will damage your kidneys.
8) Rice and chapati with thin gruel of dal, sambar, rasam is the best lunch/dinner.
9) Fruit juice is a healthy option. Drink your fill.
10) Fasting is bad for health. Do not skip meals.
11) Anything home cooked = healthy.
12) Drink lots of milk for calcium. Your bones need it.
13) Sleeping right after dinner = instant fat gains in body.
14) Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
15) Home made sugary sweets can be gorged upon.